Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Intro

Hi everyone,
So I started this blog about a year ago to document my time as a nursing student. Well... as you can see, I never posted once. Things were a little bit crazy with the whole moving across country, leaving my family, breakin' up, and starting the most intense academic year of my life. So here is my second attempt. I will be documenting the transformation of my little apartment into a space that would make Jeff Lewis proud- well, probably not, but I'd bet Jenny and Zoila would really like it. I'll start off by giving you a little taste of the god awful apartment I lived in last year, so that you can understand why this new little apartment means so much to me.









See? So beat. And that mold picture TOTALLY does not even do it justice. By the time that I moved out, that whole area was black. My poor kitten, Daisy, even got asthma. Thankfully, I am all moved out, and on to the next : )

No comments:

Post a Comment